- Your personal information shall be used for specified and lawful purposes only.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that your personal data shall be adequate, relevant and is not excessive in relation to the stated purpose(s).
- We shall make every effort to ensure that your personal data shall be accurate and as necessary kept up to date.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures will be taken to guard against unlawful or unauthorized processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or damage.
- You have the right on a written or e-mailed request, in respect of your personal data held by us, to be given a description of that data, the purpose(s) for which it is or may be processed and the recipients to which it may be disclosed and to have such information corrected or removed as appropriate.
The above principles are set out so you can be confident that we will act in a responsible manner in respect of your personal data.